The district of Roopangarh exists in the central part of Ajmer. The district near the Roopangarh has availability & hence enormous base of Horticulture. To add to the glory, the neighboring districts of Jodhpur, Pali, Nagaur, Merta, Makrana, Kishangarh, Pulera and Beawar compliment Roopangarh in the abundance & availability of processable agro base.
The Central Processing Centre located at Ajmer would be ideal as the entire Central Rajasthan with a mix of North & East Rajasthan and neighboring parts of Rajasthan with the Central
Processing Park at Ajmer, the immediate Zone would consist of the three districts:
- Project is spread across 85.44 acres
- Located in Roopangarh village of Kishangarh Block, District Ajmer, Rajasthan
- Site approx. 2 Km off the SH-7 (on Main Makrana Road) that connects Kishangarh to Makrana/Kuchaman,
50 km from district headquarter Ajmer, approx. 130 Km from Jaipur, approx. 370 km from Delhi and approx. 550 km from Ahmedabad,
Nearest Railway Station is at Kishangarh (25 km).
- Nearest Airport - Kishangarh just 25 Kms, Jaipur 120 Kms
- DMIC (Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor-30 Kms)
- Excellent connectivity through road and rail as well as proximity to DMIC (Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor) and the Dedicated Western Freight Corridor
- Proximity to large and ever growing consumption markets- NCR, Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Ajmer, Bikaner etc.
- Zone well developed in terms of physical infrastructure requirements